We look forward to welcoming you to the Odyssey Arena and hope you have an enjoyable visit with us. Should you require assistance during your visit, our Stewards are on hand to assist you. Our Customer Services desk is located in the main foyer.
- Food and drink cannot be brought into the venue.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Arena. Customers leaving the building will not be permitted to re-enter.
- Audio and visual recording of a performance is not permitted.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during an event.
- Sporting colours or tops are not permitted, except for Ice Hockey jerseys.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: bottles, cans, sticks, air horns, weapons or fireworks, alcohol or other beverages and food not sold at Odyssey Arena, illegal drugs or noxious substances, professional cameras, sound and/or video recording devices, helium balloons and umbrellas.
- The Arena does not have cloakroom facilities.
- Latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break in the performance.
- Children under 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
- At standing concerts, the standing area is restricted to over 16's.
- For safety reasons, before entering, all patrons may be subject to a search in a manner permissable under law. Anyone refusing to consent to personal search will be denied entry.