TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder without refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or nuisance.
2. The promoter reserves the right to alter the programme as necessary.
3. Latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break in the show.
4. The ticket-holder consents to participate in the audio or video recording of the show and grants all necessary consents for Performers Protection Acts.
5. Audio and visual recording of a show is not permitted.
6. Tickets should be purchased from authorised outlets only. Odyssey Arena does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any reseller. Any person who cannot identify themselves as linked to the purchaser of the ticket may be refused admission.
7. Admission by full ticket only. Readmission may not be possible during the event.
8. Before entering, all patrons may be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. Anyone refusing to consent to personal search will be denied entry.
9. Once purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there is a cancellation or postponement of the event.
10. Management does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage to persons/property on or around the premises.
11. All audience members including children must be in possession of a ticket.
12. Mobile phones and personal pagers must be switched off during an event.
13. Odyssey Arena is acting as a retailer of this ticket at the request of the promoter and accepts no liability for any unforeseen or indirect loss incurred by the purchaser of this ticket if the event does not take place in whole or in part.
14. Neither food nor drink can be taken into the arena building.
15. Under 14's should be accompanied by an adult.
16. The Odyssey Arena is a no smoking building. Customers leaving the building will not be permitted to re-enter.
how to book
- Booking online
- To purchase tickets online via Ticketmaster's secure website, click on your desired date and time. NB Online bookings subject to service charge.
- Booking by phone
- Booking by post
- Enclose covering letter stating preferred show, date, performance and number of tickets. Send to: Odyssey Arena Box Office, 2 Queen's Quay, Belfast BT3 9QQ. Cheques should be payable to Odyssey Arena.
Unfortunately we cannot accept postal bookings for popular events that are expected to sell out in quickly.
- Booking in person
- Visit the Arena Box Office Mon to Fri from 10am to 6pm and Sat from 10am to 5pm. Opening hours may change on event days and when tickets go on sale. Alternatively call into your nearest Ticketmaster outlet. Tickets purchased at Ticketmaster outlets subject to service charge.